It has been too long since I've had time to write and my internet has been functioning. I didn't realize just how much I enjoy jotting my thoughts and our comings and goings each day.
Things here are rolling smoothly right now. I thank God for his help in getting us to a peaceful place. Schooling has been moving along at a brisk pace and the boys are ahead of schedule in most of their subjects. Nathaniel finished both his reading and math programs already, and Isaiah is slated to finish math possibly next week. Math fact review will be our focus for the rest of our school year, along with some story problem practice.
As for geography, we're touring China currently. Caroline has been a wealth of information being that she has been to China numerous times and that she speaks Mandarin. Last night we had bang-bang chicken for dinner. The kids seemed to enjoy it. I'll try to post the recipe somewhere on the blog later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment