What a beautiful morning! The sun is up and the sky isn't cloudy yet. I enjoy the start of the day. That's probably because I seem to be an optimist. Before the day begins, I'm usually full of ideas of things to do and hope of all that can be accomplished. Sometimes, my ambitions are realized and other times they are sorely crushed.
Today, I am hoping for a nicely paced day. We have our music lessons and a little school work. Isaiah should finish up math today and then we'll probably take a break from math for most of May. I think Isaiah is interested in learning to type, so we may spend some computer time each day doing that.
Today, I am hoping that the weather is kind enough to let us take a trash pick- up walk in honor of earth day. Armed with plastic bags, I hope we can make our street and alley look a little more beautiful. We might also make a craft with some of the litter we retrieve.
Today, I am praying the babies take a good nap. They've been chatterboxes the last couple of days, playing and talking instead of sleeping! I hope we can wear them out and that they will get a good rest this afternoon.
Today, I am hopeful that our day will please God and that we'll grow closer to him by learning to honor one another above ourselves. Bless us, Lord, and help us to serve you.
No comments:
Post a Comment