My dear husband made sure that I got up by 6:30 today. I am greatful for his encouragement. Last week, I had quite the sleeping in slump. When I have an hour to myself in the morning, it helps to center me for the day. I have greater peace and patience.
The babies are battling a little cold. Grumpy! That would be a good way to describe their disposition. Needy! Another good word. Whiny! That sums them up for at least yesterday. They had an early bedtime, and I am hopeful they will feel better today.
Today we'll be working through some math and grammar and spending time exploring Japan. Last night we indulged in mochi, a Japanese ice cream desert. Tasty! We're also finishing a biography about Gladys Aylward. I have requested the Ingrid Bergman film the Inn of Six Happinesses from Netflix. The film depicts Gladys' work in China. We can't wait to watch it.
Praying that God blesses you today and that He equips us for the work He places before us.
No comments:
Post a Comment