What a lovely day it is turning out to be! The sun is warming everything up! How exciting! My cold bones sure love the spring and summer heat!
The boys have been outside a little bit today, playing in the dirt with their little guys. Eliza plays along with them most of the time. She has a few girls that she adds to their imaginary world. The babies have been playing in the living room, puzzles, books, balls.
This afternoon, we'll read a little more about Russia. We are picking up some raspberries and peppermint tea to make a special Russian tea. Next week, our friends, the Burgess family, will join us for dinner. They've spent a year living in Russia and have many tales to tell.
We're also going to read about the tundra. I'm so thankful that I do not live there. God was gracious to put me here in the Eastern U.S. I love the seasons, and after the cold of winter, I am grateful for the warmth of the summer. Thanks be to God for the sunny day!
No comments:
Post a Comment