Wednesday, April 15, 2009

04/15/09

I'm coming out of the morning fog. Joel had a terrible night of sleep. After waking around 2 a.m. and crying for forty minutes or so, I finally brought him into bed with us. He was cute and cuddly, playing with my hair and snuggling close. Then he head butted me. He didn't mean to, but it was almost four in the morning, so I put him back in his bed. He's still snoozing. I'm still wishing I was snoozing.

Today we are going to have a very routine day. It's rainy, so the children will probably be inside all day. I hope they're not too squirrelly! I'd hoped to get up a little earlier and get some things done. Instead, I got up around 6:40, read my Bible, and fell over on the couch "praying". I did actually pray a little, but I rested in the Lord quite a bit as well.

Lord, the day belongs to You. Make it what you want it to be. Teach my children to love and fear You.

No comments: