Thursday, March 26, 2009

03/26/09

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've journaled. This morning, I have yet to read my Bible or get ready for the day. I am sitting with the smell of brewing coffee wafting into the office as I type. I'm going to need a little pick me up already.

Joel slept poorly again. I brought him into bed with us, but even so, it was like a wrestling match. He kept kicking me and trying to play with my hair. He was extremely restless. I am praying that God helps him to quickly work through whatever it is that bothers him in the night.

Last night, our friend, Adam, joined us for dinner...sushi, again! The kids love rolling sushi and they love Mr. Adam. We haven't seen this dear friend for a year and a half. Catching up was a blessing. Adam is a fabulous artist. You can check out his work at http://adamgrossi.com.

Hope you meet God in your day today. I am already wondering how He's going to help me with patience and kindness. I'm tired and my self control will be wanting. I'm going to need a lot of help, Lord. Make my eyes aware of you and my ears sensitive to your voice.

No comments: