6:30 seemed very early today. My body hungered for a little more rest. Joel woke early to provide me some company and keep me awake. Together, we read our Bibles. He eagerly flipped pages in his lift-the-flap Bible, and I continued my journey through Genesis. I was reading about God promising Abraham a son that would come through Sarah, his 90 year old wife. I would have laughed, too.
Nathaniel worked on a narration today about the tortoise and the hare. I'm going to try to publish it on the blog a bit later. He would love to create an audio version of his tale with music by his brother and voices done by him. Artistically motivated, that is my son Nathaniel.
Eliza started to read today, sounding out several three letter words. It is always a high for me when they start to make sense of letters on the page. Teaching them to read has been a highlight in my life.
Music lessons this afternoon still becken. Wednesday is our busy day. I'm hoping for a little peace in this whirlwind today, a few quiet moments and times that bring a smile to our faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment