Sitting at the computer and holding a moaning baby, I wonder just how long this virus is going to last. The poor little ones have been sick for several days, Joel since Saturday and Josh since Monday. They are suffering from an intestinal virus that is violent. For long periods of time they just rest upon me moaning, suffering.
I am praying that God gives them quick recovery, and in the meantime, I am relying upon his grace to keep me joyful and positive. Things could always be much worse than they are. I am thankful that God has provided us with clean water to drink and doctors who are close. But even more so, I am thankful that God is with us. He has watched his own Son suffer. God is walking with me and He understands my needs. That I am trying to remember is my real comfort.
No comments:
Post a Comment