Saturday, February 28, 2009

02/28/09

Good morning! After a rocky night of sleep, I am thankful to be up and getting ready for this coming Lord's Day. The roasts are already in the crockpot, and the bread is in the bread machine.

David and I have been trying to rekindle our celebration of a weekly Sabbath. This will be our third week in a row. In the past, this weekly time has been an incredible blessing to our family. I am praying that God will bless this time and that we will encounter Him in the next 24 hours.

One of the things I love most about celebrating a Sabbath is having time to enjoy my family. With no place to rush to and no work to be done, I am free to sit and be with my kids and husband. We have time to read and play games. We have time for naps and listening to music. It is simply delightful. I am excited to think what this Sabbath day will bring.

No comments: