Today was a plug along kind of day. We are over half way through our school year, though we have another 70 days or so. Isaiah has some days where he is entirely distracted and needs refocusing all morning. He didn't actually finish his work until 3:30 this afternoon.
I went to the gym today. It's so nice to see church family in the middle of the day. I am so very sore from time spent working on my abs. I am hoping to strengthen my lower back, so hopefully the soreness is worth it. When I left the gym, it was raining. I had a refreshing walk home.
This evening, we watched a movie called Keeping the Promise, a pioneer film with Native Americans, wilderness, and a boy coming of age. The kids seemed to enjoy it.
Now, I'm signing off for the night. My eyes are heavy and my body relaxed. I am ready for a good night of sleep. Blessings to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment