Monday, February 16, 2009

Be sure to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and thank her for creating The Simple Woman’s Daybook phenomenon. You can also read more daybook entries or join the fun and write one yourself here!
FOR TODAY (February 16, 2009)…
Outside my window… gray light, the sun is just rising under the clouds.
I am thinking… about the week and what I really want my kids to learn, kindness, selflessness, compassion
I am thankful for… my morning cup of tea and especially my quiet time.
From the learning room…President's Day...thoughts about Abraham Lincoln.
From the kitchen… so much to make today, meatballs, quiches, minestrone, rice...
I am wearing… Pajamas and my robe.
I am creating… Sabbath space in my life.
I am going… to be home all day.
I am reading… Making Sunday Special by Karen Mains
I am hoping… that Joel and Josh will sleep all night tonight...no 3 a.m. visits.
I am hearing… the heat kick on and the soft motor of the computer.
Around the house… books and toys.
A few plans for the rest of the week: exercise, clean, read, finish my scarf
Here is a picture thought I am sharing… can't seem to get the photo button to work. Oh well.

No comments: