I am running a little behind my own schedule this morning, but I wanted to take a moment to write. My little ones are finally recovered, almost fully. It was a delight yesterday to see them playing together again. At one point, they were even climbing the living room chair and sliding over the back of it. I was blessed by their giggles. Good health is so precious.
Today we are going to finish our camel lapbooks and do a little grammar and spelling work along with our daily math work. I am hoping we can get outside for some fresh air. I'd love to taka a little walk. Maybe we'll journey over to the public library. I have a novel I want to start this weekend. (I love Amish novels. I think I enjoy them so much, because of the simplicity of their lives. I enjoy working with my hands, and I love visiting with others. These are two of the things I always find in Amish novels.)
I am hopeful I'll get to shower before things really get rolling. The babies are still sleeping, but the bigger kids are up and getting breakfast. I'm looking forward to our Sabbath preparations and some time to rest this weekend. Thank you, Lord, for the peace that has descended on our house over the last day. Thank you for your endless help.
No comments:
Post a Comment