I am sitting here with Eliza, and she is telling me that her "belly asturbs me." I think she's a little hungry, so I'll make this short.
David and I had a nice day together yesterday. We travelled to Canton to look at products for the house we are building. Yes, some of you may not know it, but Dave and I are planning a move to Waynesburg. It wasn't something I ever thought we would do, but after much prayer and discussion, we believe it is what God is calling us to.
As we prepare, our emotions are running rampant. There are many things we will miss and at the same time, many things we can look forward to. David had a wonderful experience growing up out in the country and we are certain our children will enjoy that as well. Living farther from my mom and Hannah is a difficulty that often brings tears in our home. We are taking a leap of faith in this move and trusting God knows what each of us needs.
Well, I need to help an "asturbed belly". I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment