I am tired right now. Just tried to lay with Josh for a little nap. No success. He was all over the place, climbing, kicking, rolling. He's in his own room now, upset that we're not "cuddling" anymore.
The children are attending Bible camp this week at our church. They're learning all about Paul and the Roman Empire. The babies and I picked them up early so we could participate in their singing.
Our house is still not coming along. It's been a discouragement to me. My only hope lies in what Christ still wants to accomplish in and through us while we are here in Pittsburgh. Living in transition is not my easiest place but it looks like we'll still be around in the fall.
Well, I'm going to brew a little java and hope that I can rouse myself for my afternoon's duties.
Looking to Christ for strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment