What a different morning I'm having already! Praise the Lord. I am so glad that one constant in life is that, in fact, nothing remains the same forever.
Last night, I had a wonderful night of sleep, no interruptions, cool air. I had a solid and deep sleep. It was fabulous. It's amazing how good rest makes the day even look different.
In a little while, we'll be heading off to the Science Center. We'll be meeting Aunt Cari and her family there along with some friends from Waynesburg. I've yet to pack our lunch and things, so I'll need to be moving on soon.
My littlest ones are already up for the day. They've been waking when I do around 6:30, so I haven't had many mornings alone recently. This morning, they are playing delightfully together. Their little chatter is fun to observe. They are saying so many things.
Joel is sitting here next to me trying to type with me. Every few letters that I type, he adds numbers from the number pad. His little fingers are moving quickly like mine. I can hardly keep up with the little Techy.
Well, off to pack lunches. Blessings to you this day!
No comments:
Post a Comment